Adoric is growing
Adoric is all about growth and opportunities. We are a growth-oriented firm that provides an SaaS Marketing tool and Enterprise services to clients from different parts of the world.
Since 2013, we have established a healthy local and international market with our comprehensive and innovative solutions. As a growing firm, we are continuously hiring new members on our team to meet the demands of our clients.
We offer various benefits to our employees, and depending on the nature of the job, we offer incentives as well. If you are interested in becoming a part of the Adoric experience, feel free to view the job listings below and check whether you are eligible or not.
Thank You and Good Luck!
UI & Web Designer
As a UI and Web Designer, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Creating UI, web, and graphic designs from scratch to be used as templates.
- Communicating with clients, integrating their information, and creating designs from templates or through customization.
- Designing newsletters, templates and other types of promotional products for Adoric.
- Meeting deadlines and maintaining engagement with the client throughout the process.
- Keeping up to date with the latest trends in UI, web, and graphic design.
- If you think you have the above mentioned skills, then don’t hesitate and apply now!.
As an Account Manager, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives, communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders, forecast and track key account metrics.
- Identify and grow opportunities within a territory and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment.
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed.
As a Front-end Developer, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to backend.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.