- 1 See the pages your customers' visit, the products they add to their cart, overall purchases, and more.
- 2 Receive daily reports about your business activities in your inbox.
- 3 Study buyer behavior in your store using a well-detailed conversion funnel graph.
Best Shopify apps
Curated list of the best Shopify Analytics apps
You’re a busy entrepreneur running your ecommerce business, and researching the best shopify analytics apps you can use to optimize your Shopify store is time-consuming. So, we took the liberty of doing this.
18 Best Analytics Apps for Shopify
- 3Expertrec Smart Search Bar
- 4Segments ‑ Data for Marketers
- 6Littledata Analytics
- 7Analytics Buddy
- 8Elevar Tag Management Suite
- 9Glew Analytics & Reporting
- 10Daasity Reporting & Analytics
- 11Lebesgue: Smarter Marketing
- 12Peel Analytics
- 13Tydo: Free Analytics
- 14Report Toaster: Custom Reports
- 15Polar Analytics
- 16Profit Analytics & Benchmark
- 17BeProfit Profit Calc & Reports
- 18Segments Analytics
- 1 Our app handles all the coding you need to run your business. These codes are effective and constantly updated.
- 2 Analyzify works well with Google Analytics 4. We offer advanced user metrics to help boost your business performance.
- 3 Aside from coding, you don’t need to worry about configuring the GA, GTM, and GDS. We help adjust these tools to match your business.
- 1 Increase sales with recommendations, auto-suggestions, merchandising, and other smart-search features.
- 2 Let customers search for products in different colors and sizes with a smart-search feature.
- 3 Smart search filters can help shoppers discover more products and navigate your store.
- 1 Learn what your customers are buying and the products they love. Analyze your store report to know how to retain customers.
- 2 Place your customers into more than 30 segments based on their spending level with just one click. Create personalized ads for each segmentation.
- 3 Install the app and sync across platforms like Google, Gmail, and Facebook to create targeted campaigns.
- 1 See the items in your customer’s cart to decide what products your customers like.
- 2 Get reports of your store for the past weeks or months.
- 3 Discover which products are selling out fast and otherwise.
- 1 Google Analytics 4 and GTM are compatible with no-code data layers. Monitor sales, customer LTV, checkout flow, refunds, and more.
- 2 Tract your new and recurring orders from platforms like Ordergroove, Skio, Recharge, and bold subscriptions.
- 3 Utilize accurate marketing metrics and Facebook conversion API to boost your ROAS.
- 1 Get analytics data from your store admin without exiting your page.
- 2 Find out your product catalog performance.
- 3 Enjoy a free store audit with Analytics Buddy to ensure Google Analytics works well on your Shopify store.
- 1 Automatically install the GTM data layer for Google Analytics 4, Facebook CAPI, server-side tracking, Google Ads, and more.
- 2 Set up server-side tracking on all your store to collect accurate data from your marketing channels.
- 3 24/7 monitoring of your conversion tracking. Get notified when something goes wrong.
- 1 Sync your tools - inventory, subscriptions, sales, marketing, profit analytics, and more to your dashboard.
- 2 Our dashboard is easy to use with filters and segmentation that boost your overall business performance. Schedule automated daily, weekly, or monthly reports.
- 3 Discover insight on how to improve your customer experience and boost your ROI.
- 1 Daasity makes it easy for you to focus on your business growth by creating a central point for your sales and marketing data.
- 2 Discover customer LTV, ROAS, CPA, gross margin, and more. You can also customize your metrics the way you want.
- 3 Optimize your marketing channels to send personalized texts to your customers.
- 1 Find the lop holes in your Facebook and Google Ads and find out how to correct them using business insights.
- 2 Understand how customer LTV changes over time. Monitor your marketing cost, profit, COGS, and P&L, and update your financial records.
- 3 Track your marketing to know which channel deserves more focus and budget allocation.
- 1 Use our analytic tools to target the right customers and record significant growth within a short time.
- 2 Discover what works for you through data analysis.
- 3 Get more than 100 e-commerce reports placed in different categories, all in a single location.
- 1 Link all your tools and channels to one dashboard.
- 2 Receive automated emails about important data and free access to your dashboard overview.
- 3 In three simple steps, your app will be ready.
- 1 Access to more than 80 pre-built reports, multiple export formats, customer support, and accurate analytics.
- 2 Get unlimited custom reports of your store performance and a user-friendly interface. Arrange your data the way you want it.
- 3 Save time by simply downloading reports as PDF or CSV files. Automate email or SMS link sharing.
- 1 Bring all your marketing data together and handle them with ease. No technical skill is needed.
- 2 Get an efficient dashboard that shows vital KPIs such as lifetime value, ROAS, customer acquisition cost, and cohorts.
- 3 Stay up-to-date on your performance with alerts, email, and slack. Don’t miss out on changes with ROAS or conversion.
- 1 Find out what your competitors are doing, get better at it, and offer more value to your customers.
- 2 Use an accurate report covering everything about your customers, products, and marketing performance to know where direct more resources.
- 3 Get all the data needed to track your profits and KPIs from your dashboard without using a spreadsheet.
- 1 Calculate your profit in real time with the analytics dashboard. Use an accurate report to track your profit.
- 2 Automate your custom report scheduling from one dashboard. Analyze details such as inventory, order metrics, profit, shipping, marketing costs, and more.
- 3 Add shipping accounts, payment processor, and marketing details to your store dashboard once and auto-update it.
Best Analytics Apps for Shopify
Sometimes, the only thing that separates successful Shopify entrepreneurs from failures is their ability to track and measure.
While successful entrepreneurs track and measure their sales, performance, traffic, etc. and then act on the insight they glean, unsuccessful ones don’t and so fail without even knowing why.
Keeping a tab on your store’s metrics allows you to identify loopholes in your marketing operations, spot bottlenecks and inefficiencies, and figure out how to improve your performance.
This is where Shopify analytics apps come into play.
With these apps, you can monitor your sales, track your inventory, see how your marketing ads are performing, get insights on your best-selling products, keep up with your affiliates and optimize your website for better performance.
The cool part is that these apps come with customizable, real-time reporting tools. For example, you can set the app to deliver weekly performance reports to your email.
Not good with spreadsheets? No problem.
Most analytic apps give you the option of getting your reports in non-spreadsheet formats. For instance, you choose to have reports displayed on your Shopify admin dashboard.
Is Shopify analytics free?
Shopify’s native analytic tool is completely free. You only need to pay your monthly Shopify subscription to use it. However, you might incur extra costs if you choose to extend this default feature by installing an analytics app.
How do I view analytic reports in Shopify?
To view your analytic reports in Shopify, first log in to your admin dashboard. After that, click the Analytics tab on the left pane to view your store’s analytics report.
What are the best analytic apps for Shopify?
There are several analytic apps on the Shopify app market, which can make finding the right one for your store challenging. Thankfully, it doesn’t have to; just pick an app from the ones we’ve reviewed in this roundup, and you are all good to go.
Become the go-to solution provider your clients can’t afford to lose – grow your Shopify with Adoric.Install Adoric app