- 1 Improve your collections when you replace some of your products with interesting Blog posts that keep your customers engaged.
- 2 Add buying guides and tutorials about products. This helps visitors to know what a product does, how to use it and its importance.
- 3 The new conversion tactics require you to add and highlight product guides to help customers make buying decisions faster.
Best Shopify apps
Curated list of the best Shopify Blog apps
You’re a busy entrepreneur running your ecommerce business, and researching the best shopify blog apps you can use to optimize your Shopify store is time-consuming. So, we took the liberty of doing this.
12 Best Blog Apps for Shopify
- 1Blog Articles in Collections
- 2Blog & Page Builder from Docs
- 3SEO Blog Optimizer
- 4Recipe Kit
- 5Blog Article Filter Search PRO
- 6Blog & Page Builder by Reputon
- 7DropInBlog ‑ SEO Friendly Blog
- 8Related Blog Posts
- 9Bloggle: Blog SEO & Blog posts
- 10LFS Author Signature
- 11Pro Blogger
- 12AI Product Description Writer
- 1 Use Google Docs and all its features to create high-quality content for your blog posts.
- 2 Import your Google Doc contents to your Blog post with very simple and easy steps.
- 3 Track all your connected documents from a single home page. It helps you to keep counts of your connected documents, and also edit and organize the blog post and pages.
- 1 Get instant SEO scores and use them to improve your user-friendly interface.
- 2 Use the recommended SEO to modify your blog post and make it readable and SEO ready.
- 3 This app helps to increase organic traffic to your blog post which in turn increases sales.
- 1 Encourage readers to turn to shoppers when you integrate Shoppable cards into your ingredients which can help to boost sales.
- 2 Recipe Cards are good SEO architectures that will take your page to the front page of Google and show extra information to the customers.
- 3 Recipe cards can be embedded directly into your Shopify blog post allowing you to use most of the tools and blog features.
- 1 This app allows users to discover blog posts with captivating content with ease. You don’t need to search for a longer time before you get to the blog post that aligns with the reader's views.
- 2 Keep your blog busy and improve traffic when you write on various topics that drive traffic. These topics can be tutorials, training, interviews or behind the scenes.
- 3 Installation and set-up are very easy and simple and you don’t need any prior coding or programming experience.
- 1 Prepare, edit and organize your text on Google Docs first before you can create your blog page and post.
- 2 Once you are happy with your content, you can easily export these Google Docs to your blogs on your store with just one click.
- 3 Use this page Builder to build amazing blog posts and pages, and use inbuilt tools to arrange and align the heading, fonts and colours of the post.
- 1 DropInBlog comes with amazing yet powerful features like SEO analytics and other user-friendly tools that make managing your store easier. Also, installation is fast and instant.
- 2 DropInBlog SEO Analyzer gives you the best SEO analysis for your blog and gives you instant feedback on your search engine optimization.
- 3 Easily embed your product images to your blog post so that your customers can easily buy products from your blog post and automatically be sent to checkout pages from your blog.
- 1 This app allows you to suggest relevant related posts on your blog to increase reader engagement and attention.
- 2 Let your blog rank higher on SERP and boost your SEO when you insert quality backlinks and tools for Google to crawl your page.
- 3 Fast to install and fully customizable.
- 1 This app features rel-tie tools that allow you to customize your blog post and create articles that boost your SEO and drive organic traffic to your blog and websites.
- 2 Create stunning blog posts and blog pages with the simple drag-and-drop editor. Very easy to use. No code is needed!
- 3 Let your blog stand out and increase your mailing list. Use lazy loads to upload your images and add videos to your blog post to further explain your post to your readers.
- 1 Affix your signature or name to all your article so that they can be easily identified by your readers when they come across your article. Create an amazing personality that resonates with your readers and users.
- 2 Connect with your guest authors when you tag their works and give them the necessary recognition through backlinks and give them the authority they deserve.
- 3 This app has so many listed authors that you can connect with, there is no need to increase your package plan to support more authors.
- 1 Show blog posts that are related to the blog the user d reading to keep them engaged and longer on your blog page.
- 2 Show products related to the blog post or products that share the same features as the topic of the blog post on your page to get customers to buy the product.
- 3 Share related contents that customers can quickly identify eg product reviews, product receipts etc to product pages to help customers to decide on what to buy.
- 1 Copygenius has an in-built A.I. that generates well-crafted product descriptions that boosts sales.
- 2 This app can help you generate Ad copy that tends to convert and increase your returns on ad spent.
- 3 Copygenius help you to write compelling articles and source for the best target audience for your products.
Best Blog Apps for Shopify
When done correctly, blogging can help drive massive organic traffic to your website without spending much on ads. In addition, it can help build a lot of awareness for your brand and gain many qualified leads for your business in the shortest possible time.
In addition, blogging can help boost your reputation and credibility. The reason is that the more insightful and educative blog posts you publish, the more your readers will come to see you as an industry expert.
As if that’s not enough, blogging can help drive your conversion rate, leading to more sales for your business.
Needless to say, running a blog on Shopify is not an easy task, especially if you are looking to drive traffic. You’d have to do a lot of optimization to ensure your blog posts rank well on Google. This will involve infusing relevant keywords into your headings, body text, and metadata.
All those will be too much work if you manually run your blog on Shopify, hence the need for a blogging app. Thankfully, there are several best blog apps for Shopify, and we have reviewed a handful of them in this round-up.
Can I do blogging on Shopify?
Yes, you can because Shopify comes with an in-built blogging editor that allows you to draft and publish blog posts. Adding blogging apps will help make your work a whole lot easier.
Is blogging free on Shopify?
Yes, it is. The only thing you have to pay to blog on Shopify is your monthly subscription. After that, you can blog to your heart’s content without paying a cent.
What are the best blogging apps for Shopify?
There are a lot of great blogging apps for Shopify. The best app largely depends on what you are looking for and your budget. Luckily, you don’t have to go so far to find them. We’ve already reviewed most of them in this post.
Is Shopify good for SEO?
To a large extent, yes. Several impressive SEO tools have been built into Shopify’s blogging engine to make SEO easy peasy lemon squeezy.
Become the go-to solution provider your clients can’t afford to lose – grow your Shopify with Adoric.Install Adoric app