- 1 If you like to make a difference with your store, encourage your customers to give to a cause. But simplify the giving. For example, $1 = 1 tree.
- 2 Make your customers feel good when checking out by letting them know they are a part of something great.
- 3 Track how many trees your store has successfully planted, and share this with your community online.
Curated list of the best Shopify Checkout apps
You’re a busy entrepreneur running your ecommerce business, and researching the best shopify checkout apps you can use to optimize your Shopify store is time-consuming. So, we took the liberty of doing this.
22 Best Checkout Apps for Shopify
- 1One Tree Planted at Checkout
- 2Sticky Add to Cart Button Pro
- 3Trust Badges Bear
- 4UpsellPlus Checkout Upsell
- 5Trust Me ‑ Trust Badges & Icon
- 6Skip Cart
- 7Fast Checkout Sales Bundle
- 8Instant Checkout ‑ Buy button
- 9Instant Buy ‑ Ajax Mobile Cart
- 10MultiBuy Sales Booster
- 11Checkout Comments
- 12Fast Checkout In One Click
- 13Balance by Carbon Checkout
- 14Globo Sticky Add To Cart
- 15Skip To Checkout
- 16Happy Checkout
- 17Warnify: Product Warnings
- 18One Click Checkout &Sticky Bar
- 19Ultimate Trust Badges
- 20Upsell Plus Checkout Upsell
- 21Instant Buy
- 22One Click Checkout
- 1 A sticky add-to-cart button shortens the checkout process. Customers can add products to their cart and proceed to checkout with one click.
- 2 Displaying a sticky add-to-cart button on every product page makes it easier and faster for customers to purchase desired items.
- 3 You can skip the cart page with a sticky bar and proceed to checkout to prevent shoppers from abandoning their cart.
- 1 Let your customer know about the available payment methods. This would help build trust and a lasting relationship.
- 2 Display your trust badges so your customers can trust you better and purchase more products from your store.
- 3 Develop multiple ways to win your visitors’ trust in seconds. Make them patronize your stores with confidence.
- 1 Minimize cart abandonment by sending your customers directly to the checkout page.
- 2 Upsell your products with discounts before sending buyers to the checkout page.
- 3 Our all-in-one app helps you enhance your customers' buying experience and saves you some money.
- 1 We identify patterns in shopping behavior and recommend similar products, a great way to cross-sell your products.
- 2 A sticky cart button improves the shopping experience and leads directly to the checkout page. And a sliding cart reduces shopping time.
- 3 Buy products directly from the homepage, collection, or cart page with one click. Data analytics shows a customer’s shopping journey.
- 1 Create an animated buy button to drive more sales. Install the app with no coding skills.
- 2 Skip the cart page and send shoppers directly to the checkout page.
- 3 Customize the various app feature to fit your brand tone. Desktop and mobile friendly.
- 1 Let customers experience faster and better shopping, leading to more sales.
- 2 Increased conversion and checkout rates.
- 3 Let customers buy purchase products directly from the collection page.
- 1 Study your customers and how your products serve them by collecting checkout comments.
- 2 Analyze the checkout comments to improve your product, customer experience, and marketing campaign.
- 3 Use comments as micro-reviews on your stores. This strategy can help drive organic traffic to your store and generate more sales.
- 1 Reduce the shopping steps to increase conversion and sales rate.
- 2 Animating your buy button draws attention and can influence visitors to buy from you. Select the animation style that matches your brand.
- 3 The app is customizable and works well with any theme.
- 1 Integrate a marketing strategy that will improve your brand and customer relationship.
- 2 Improved checkout experience and other beneficial checkout options can help increase conversion.
- 3 Share with your customers the unique services you have to offer and live up to them. That way, you stay ahead of your competitors.
- 1 Send customers directly to the checkout page and skip the cart page to reduce cart abandonment.
- 2 Use the sticky add-to-cart feature to boost your sales. Add this widget to your product page.
- 3 The sticky add-to-cart helps boost the conversion rate.
- 1 Skip the add-to-cart page and send shoppers straight to the checkout page. It saves time, increases sales, and reduces cart abandonment.
- 2 Select items you do not want to apply the “add-to-cart button. And vice versa.
- 3 Change your CTA text to whatever you want. For example, you can change the “BUY Now” text to “Add To Chart.
- 1 Get new followers by using a “Thank You” page on your platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
- 2 Create a personalized message or video to connect with your customers.
- 3 Offering quality services can help turn first-time shoppers into return customers.
- 1 Create warnings for activities such as changes in business hours, pre-orders, product availability, lock-down announcement, shipping delay, and more.
- 2 Select products, collections, or variants and assign warnings to them. There is no need to adjust items involved in a small collection manually.
- 3 Assign warnings to specific regions or countries.
- 1 Gain customers by displaying trust badges on your store.
- 2 Let customers know your checkout page is secure. And encourage them to buy their favorite products from your store.
- 3 Trust badges can strengthen shoppers' trust in your store, leading to increased sales.
- 1 Shopify Plus allows you to boost AOV by adding an actual upsell in the cart, post-purchase, and checkout page before and after payment.
- 2 Customize the checkout page to match your brand personality.
- 3 Create a special offer for specific customers and upsell your products to them.
- 1 Create a sticky add-to-cart widget for your product pages and a redirect button.
- 2 Make it easy for shoppers to add items to their carts quickly and head over to the checkout page without delay.
- 3 Insert Facebook Pixel ID on the add-to-cart button to retarget potential customers yet to complete their order.
- 1 Display items in the cart as a pop-up when a customer adds new products to the cart. Help shoppers checkout on the go.
- 2 Save time and increase sales with a Buy Now button. You can also include the add-to-cart steps.
- 3 Record more sales when you cut down on the checkout processes and page load time.
Best Checkout Apps for Shopify
Of of the easiest ways to improve your customers’ buying experience is by offering them a seamless checkout experience.
Offering your customers an easy and hassle-free checkout experience will not only help boost their confidence in your store, but it will also go a long way in growing your sales.
Do you know why?
The average web user has an average attention span of less than 8 seconds. This means you have very little time to convince potential shoppers to buy from your store. Also, you need to make it super easy for them to quickly checkout on your store in the fastest possible time.
This is where checkout apps come into play. These apps allow you to set up checkouts at points your visitors can easily access. For example, you can set up checkouts by adding an add-to-cart button on every page on your website and allow visitors complete checkout without navigating to your checkout page.
Doing this will help minimize cart abandonment and boost your sales. Thankfully, implementing a seamless checkout on Shopify is not hard; you just need the right app solution. And there are many great Shopify checkout apps on the Shopify app store. We’ve reviewed a great deal of them in this roundup.
How do I optimize checkout on Shopify?
There are a couple of things you can do to improve and optimize your Shopify store’s checkout flow. One of them is minimizing the steps needed to complete checkout. Another is offering free shipping. Better yet, use a checkout app; it will make your work much easier.
Which is the best Shopify checkout app to increase sales?
There are a lot of checkout apps available on the Shopify app store. The right app for your business depends on what you are looking for and how much you are willing to spend on an app.
How do I set up checkout in Shopify?
Setting up checkout in Shopify is pretty simple, and you can do so from your Shopify admin dashboard. However, it’s best to use a checkout app to make your work easier.
Become the go-to solution provider your clients can’t afford to lose – grow your Shopify with Adoric.Install Adoric app