- 1 Connect marketing and sales to accurately evaluate and analyze performance and growth.
- 2 Check for loopholes and why your brand is underperforming and work towards upscaling and growth.
- 3 Create events and campaigns that will increase your customer engagement and retention so as to boost sales and grow your store.
Curated list of the best Shopify CRM apps
You’re a busy entrepreneur running your ecommerce business, and researching the best shopify crm apps you can use to optimize your Shopify store is time-consuming. So, we took the liberty of doing this.
- 1 Understand who your audience are, the demographics, shopping behaviours, and purchasing history, and send personalised and targeted email and SMS messages to them to increase traffic to your store.
- 2 Hive teams are they to give you the best one on one customer support tailored to helping your resolve your issues and queries.
- 3 Take control of your customer list and data. Select, organize and make use of customer data however you deem fit to grow your brand without any increased cost.
- 1 Choose how you want to sync your data, be it in minutes or historically. This is for your CRM analysis on both customer and marketing.
- 2 Available on this app is the custom field mapping. Setting up is easy and you can transfer data to fields in your CRM.
- 3 Set Skylio to send you daily synchronization reports on all synced data.
- 1 Create a CRM account and connect to Shopify so that any other created on Shopify will automatically sync to Salesforce.
- 2 Connect your Salesforce account to Shopify so that any contact or customer account created on Shopify will sync automatically to salesforce. You can use the data to create leads and email contact lists.
- 3 Orders and Customers are automatically integrated into your account when you connect your Salesforce account to Shopify.
- 1 Hasten to answer customers' queries when you connect all your social channels to one platform. It makes communication faster and more effective as you see all queries and issues at the same time.
- 2 Create peace and order within your teams to carry out their customer support effectively. Besides you can auto-assign teams and rules for effective communication.
- 3 Connect your teams to advanced features and collaboration that make the task faster and more achievable.
- 1 Categorise your customers based on their personal shopping experience using the CRM filters. Also, keep your team and the processes organised to achieve success.
- 2 Create personalized messages with the dynamic fields of an email or text with custom product recommendations to your customers to make them feel more important.
- 3 Track what products sell more, your customer behaviours and what they like to buy more, and how your message converts into sales and works towards achieving success with the insights.
- 1 Create, plan and organise your needs daily on your store with this app.
- 2 Set up and manage your business for growth and success. Keep your team on the game plan and work effortlessly to build your store.
- 3 Gain access to the database of tasks to help you prepare tasks and events that will generate more sales and grow your store.
- 1 From one dashboard, you can manage all your customer enquiries and queries. From Facebook to WhatsApp, Instagram, Messenger, Emails and Live Chat.
- 2 There is an official WhatsApp Business API you can get and connect to that help you manage your marketing and support.
- 3 Use the official API to send WhatsApp Broadcast, Order Confirmation, abandoned cart recovery etc.
- 1 Set up automatic messages that notify the customer of the steps of delivery of the completed shipment, drop basket notification and restock notification.
- 2 Connect LINE to your order page by adding a connect button, also you can list the features of LINE and benefits of LINE linkage.
Best CRM Apps for Shopify
An efficient and reliable CRM solution is a must-have to run a Shopify store successfully. The right CRM solution enables you to manage your marketing campaigns effectively, communicate with your customers on a personal level, and understand your customers’ behavior.
In addition, the best CRM app allows you to offer support to your customers whenever they need it and manage all support requests from one spot. Plus, these apps make it easy to generate sales for your retail business by engaging customers and processing orders via live chat. On top of that, it will allow you to automate most of your business processes, thus freeing you up enough time to focus on growing your business.
What else can you do with a CRM app? Well, a lot more!
For example, some CRM apps allow you to personalize your customers’ shopping experience by creating product recommendations based on your customers’ shopping history and preferences.
Plus, you can leverage these apps to boost your store’s Average Order Value (AOV), increase customer loyalty, and reduce cart abandonment to the barest minimum.
That’s not even all; with the best CRM app for Shopify, you can improve your customer support channel, thus improving efficiency and making your customers more satisfied. And you know, the more satisfied your customers are, the more patronage they will give you.
Thankfully, there are a lot of CRM apps on the Shopify app store; the best app depends on what you are looking for and your budget.
Does Shopify have an in-built CRM?
Unfortunately, Shopify does not have a built-in CRM feature. To will have to integrate your Shopify store with third-party CRM solutions like Hubspot, Salesforce, etc., to enable CRM on your Shopify store. Better yet, you can use a CRM app.
Does Hubspot integrate with Shopify?
Yes, it does, and it does so seamlessly.
What are the best CRM apps for Shopify?
There are a lot of CRM apps for Shopify, and we’ve reviewed most of them in this roundup. The best app for your store depends on the features you are looking for and how much you are willing to spend on an app.
Become the go-to solution provider your clients can’t afford to lose – grow your Shopify with Adoric.Install Adoric app