- 1 Let customers choose a charity from multiple charity options at checkout.
- 2 Keep track of the amount of money every charity option generates.
- 3 You and your customers can make a difference in the world.
Best Shopify apps
Curated list of the best Shopify Donation apps
You’re a busy entrepreneur running your ecommerce business, and researching the best shopify donation apps you can use to optimize your Shopify store is time-consuming. So, we took the liberty of doing this.
8 Best Donation Apps for Shopify
- 1 Pick a suitable charity option and launch it in just a few minutes. Let your customers start donating right away.
- 2 Cut down on your expenses and generate more revenue with our donation options.
- 3 Our software allows you to share your social impact on your Shopify store.
- 1 Add customized campaigns such as donation rewards, carbon offsets, and donation matching to your store easily.
- 2 Share engaging content on social media to get your customers talking about your business.
- 3 Ask customers to support a cause post-checkout without altering your store checkout page.
- 1 Store brands that support a cause attract more customers, especially those who donate to St. Jude projects.
- 2 Let customers donate to St. Jude before or after checkout.
- 3 If you have any needs, contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Create a different page for collecting donations without selling products.
- 2 Suitable for NGOs, Churches, Nonprofit organizations, and various CSR act brands.
- 3 Donations are handled with Shopify payments to guarantee the absolute safety of your customers' details.
- 1 Let your store visitors make custom donations through your store, at POS, and after checkout.
- 2 You can install our software with no coding skills. If you have any special requests, you are welcome to ask.
- 3 Add a donation request to your store to display after selling a product.
- 1 Boost your ROI by increasing AOV, LTV, and repeat sales. Give back to your customers and gain insight into their purchasing intentions.
- 2 Combine up to 7 different campaigns to meet your business's yearly needs. Analyze data and put it to use.
- 3 Select a nonprofit campaign, customize and launch it. Let us handle donation distribution, fundraising compliance, and more.
Best Donation Apps for Shopify
Did you know that by using the best donation apps for Shopify, you can raise charity funding for yourself or on behalf of the organization you work for? Surprised? Well, you shouldn’t be.
Shopify makes it easy to accept donations from donors anywhere in the world, regardless of the course you are pursuing. For example, you can use the platform to raise funds to combat domestic violence in your community, feed the hungry in impoverished nations of the world, or even raise financial support for an app you are building.
The best part is that most donation apps for Shopify allow you to accept payments using your preferred payment option: PayPal, Bank Transfer, Credit Card, etc.
And not just that, you can easily set up donation bundles as products on your Shopify store with ease. For example, you can create $10, $20, $50, etc. donation bundles as products, which your visitors can add to their carts and checkout, just like they would with regular products.
It will interest you to know that the best donation apps for Shopify come with an analytics feature that makes it easy for you to track your donations and their source with pinpoint accuracy.
On top of that, these apps let you generate donation receipts and send them to your customers’ emails immediately after completing their donations. Cool, huh?
Lucky for you, there are a lot of donation apps on the Shopify app store. These apps come with loads of amazing features you will really like, and we’ve reviewed most of these apps in this detailed roundup.
Can you make donations through Shopify?
Although Shopify is mostly known for its e-commerce capabilities, many don’t know that it can also be used for other purposes, such as accepting donations. The best donation app is all you need to accept donations in your store. Is Shopify good for non-profits? Yes, Shopify is an excellent platform for non-profits. It’s easy to use and pocket-friendly.
What are the best donation apps for Shopify?
There are a lot of donation apps for Shopify on the app store. The best app for your store depends on the features you are looking for and your budget.
Become the go-to solution provider your clients can’t afford to lose – grow your Shopify with Adoric.Install Adoric app