- 1 Embed this widget on your snap or store and increase your store sales when you turn your Instagram feed and photo galley into a shoppable feed where customers can buy products directly from the gallery.
- 2 Create an aesthetically looking Insta shop that can attract customers at a glance. You can also customize your gallery to match the store theme design and suit your needs.
- 3 You can filter feeds to show only a specified product on the feed. However, you can tag a product with a photo for easy identification to a customer who wants to buy the product can easily do it off the feed.
Best Shopify apps
Curated list of the best Shopify Gallery apps
You’re a busy entrepreneur running your ecommerce business, and researching the best shopify gallery apps you can use to optimize your Shopify store is time-consuming. So, we took the liberty of doing this.
31 Best Gallery Apps for Shopify
- 2Youtube & Vimeo Video Gallery
- 3POWR Photo Gallery Pro
- 4Cozy YouTube Videos Gallery
- 5Cevoid ‑ Shoppable UGC
- 6InstaGenie: Instagram Feed App
- 7Collection Hover Image Slider
- 8Good Galleries
- 9Lookbook ‑ Shoppable Galleries
- 10Gallerify ‑ Product Gallery
- 11Ada IQ: Slideshow Image Slider
- 12Product Photo Gallery
- 14Variant Images Gallery & Zoom
- 15Portfolio Gallery
- 16Responsive Image Gallery
- 17Picca Lookbook ‑ Gallery
- 18Image/Photo Gallery, Portfolio
- 19Lookbook Shop by Gallery
- 20Cozy Image Gallery
- 21Photo Gallery | Robin PRO
- 22GO Product Page Gallery + Zoom
- 23GG Product Page Slider&Gallery
- 24Enorm Image Gallery + Video
- 25XO Gallery
- 26POWRful Photo Gallery Slider
- 27Instagram Feed | InstaFeed
- 28Shoppable Fashion Galleries
- 29Image Gallery + Video ‑ EA
- 30UGC ‑ content hub & displays
- 31Lookbook ‑ Shop by Gallery
- 1 Create unlimited video galleries, and add Vimeo and youtube videos to your video gallery for easy video marketing.
- 2 It is very easy to set up and simple to use. Install the app and start creating galleries for videos and photos. No coding is required.
- 3 These video galleries are designed to be very responsive both on desktop and mobile devices. It fit perfectly into any device size.
- 1 Create unlimited video galleries eg Vimeo & Youtube videos and embed them in your store. You can play the videos directly in the store once they are embedded.
- 2 Easily customize your gallery with the customization options. However, you can customize the play icons, customize thumbnails etc. Its interface is simple and easy to use.
- 3 Show tutorial videos, product assembling videos and youtube videos on your video gallery.
- 1 Show product thumbnails on collection pages so that customers can easily find a product in your store. Also, you can add effects or arrows to the carousel for easy movement.
- 2 Increase your chances of sales when your images expand on hover and show the second image or you can use sliders to quickly go over gallery images. This slider has helo decrease shopping time by more than 20%.
- 3 The gallery is optimized for all devices including mobile devices. Creating image carousels, flipping on hover, image slider and pausing of hoover are some of the features available in this gallery app.
- 1 You can create galleries with multiple functions with this app and you can display galleries with ease in your store.
- 2 You can create and add custom-made galleries to your products, pages and blog post. Also, you can create custom sliding images with smooth animations and transitions with this app.
- 3 Built with features that make it easy to be used by a drag-and-drop editor for uploading and managing galleries.
- 1 Create enticing galleries by embedding videos and images into them and tagging them to your products.
- 2 Allow your customers to buy products directly from your gallery by tagging your products to your gallery images.
- 3 Make it easy for your customers to add products to their carts directly from your photo gallery.
- 1 Embed a photo gallery into your products individually or as a collection. Unlimited customization.
- 2 Customize your photo gallery however you want, make them responsive on mobile screens
- 3 Boost your business credibility by uploading your customers' reviews and testimonials to your gallery.
- 1 Display your top-performing products and get customers to buy them.
- 2 Create eye-catching image slideshows using your existing product images.
- 3 Set up and run conversion-drive marketing campaigns like Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and back-to-school promotional campaigns.
- 1 Get your visitors to stay longer on your site and engage with your content some more by using scroll-stopping photo galleries
- 2 Make your products irresistible to your visitors by converting them into photo galleries.
- 3 Improve your website’s user experience by displaying easy-to-navigate image gallery widgets.
- 1 Add several image variants to a product and display them in an attractive photo gallery.
- 2 Make your product images zoomable in two ways: hover zoom or lightbox popup zoom. Plus, you can use videos instead of images.
- 3 Add image sliders to make your product image gallery more interesting and appealing to the eyes. No coding is required.
- 1 Draw and keep your visitors’ attention by displaying a stunning photo gallery on your website.
- 2 Make it easy for potential customers to buy from your store by displaying your gallery as popup
- 3 Convert your visitors into customers with shoppable photo gallery.
- 1 Enjoy a fully responsive image/video gallery that flows well across all devices.
- 2 Customize your product gallery to your heart’s content.
- 3 Our app comes in 2, 3, and 4-column layouts - choose which suits you best.
- 1 Make your product photo gallery responsive on desktop and mobile to win new customers and generate more sales for your business.
- 2 Got a large number of product photos you would like to upload? No worries, our app can handle the upload simultaneously.
- 3 Display your photo and video gallery wherever you want on your website: product, checkout, home, and even contact page.
- 1 Make your product image gallery load super fast to the delight of your customers.
- 2 Capture visitors coming to your website with their mobile devices and convert them into customers.
- 3 Gain more sales, improve your AOV by delighting your customers with shoppable photo gallery.
- 1 Make your product images come alive and become more captivating by creating a gallery out of them.
- 2 Add popup or magnify zoom to your image gallery to make them more lively and interesting.
- 3 Make your product image gallery responsive on mobile screens
- 1 Create and embed zoomable galleries mixed with image sliders into your product pages
- 2 Create nice-looking image sliders and make them interactive by adding arros or hover effect
- 3 Make your product photo gallery swipable on mobile screens
- 1 Convert your visitors into raving, loyal customers with delightful photo gallery
- 2 Pick any of our 19 stunning templates and customize them however you want with our drag-and-drop editor.
- 3 Create as many galleries as you want and embed unlimited photos to them.
- 1 Create unlimited photo galleries, testimonial pages, review pages and lookbook for your store and for social proof.
- 2 Add your best pictures into your gallery and turn your gallery into shoppable feeds where customers can buy directly from your feed. Also, you can add social sharing buttons so that your customers can share images and photos from your gallery or create UGC with them.
- 3 Save time cropping gallery photos manually. Use POWR automatic image resizer and several image cropping styles to crop all your photos and arrange them either in a grid or masonry layout.
- 1 Tag products on your Instagram post to make your feed shoppable and to help you sell more.
- 2 With InstaFeed, you can post your Instagram feeds alongside video posts and IGTV.
- 3 Display your Instagram feed and post in two beautiful layouts ie grid and slider so that your customers can easily navigate through your Instagram feed. Also, you can tag any repost your customer made about you or any product review from your customers as social proof to gain new customers.
- 1 Create an attention-hooking lookbook using your product images to entice your customers to shop from your store.
- 2 Embed your photo gallery right into your checkout page - or anywhere else on your website - to make it easy for your customers to checkout easily.
- 3 Enjoy 360-degree analytics that allows you to track your customers’ interaction with your product photo gallery.
- 1 Use any of our 4 gallery layout templates to create delightful product image gallery.
- 2 Don’t just limit yourself to images; create video galleries by importing videos from YouTube or Vimeo.
- 3 Create nested galleries with a few clicks of the button. No coding is required.
- 1 Lookbook by Shop allows you to build a stunning photo gallery by simply dragging and dropping to upload your images.
- 2 Convert your images into shoppable products by tagging your products to them.
- 3 Boost your sales and reduce cart abandonment by allowing shoppers to add products to their carts via your product gallery.
Best Gallery Apps for Shopify
A picture, they say, is worth a thousand words. That couldn’t be truer, especially when running an online store on Shopify. You will need pictures (lots of them) to run your store.
Do you know why?
People love to have a feel of what they want to buy before making any purchase. Since physical touch isn’t possible, the next best solution is using breath-taking imagery. Putting up attention-grabbing product images on your website is one surefire way to win your visitors’ attention.
And not just win their attention but also entice them to buy from your store.
But there is a small problem here: imagine you have over 200 products listed on your Shopify store. That means you will be dealing with 200 images, or possibly more. Managing this huge amount of images can be tough work.
This is where gallery apps for Shopify come in handy.
The best gallery apps make it easy for you to upload and manage product images, import images from Instagram/Facebook, create stunning product galleries and carousels, and many more.
The coolest part is that some of these apps have built-in photo editors that enable you to resize and retouch your product images without hassles.
That’s not even all; some gallery apps allow you to make your photo gallery shoppable, meaning customers can checkout right from your product photo collections.
Can I create a gallery on Shopify?
Yes, you can. You can create a dedicated photo gallery page on Shopify and populate it with your product images/videos by using your preferred gallery app.
How do I add a photo gallery to Shopify?
First, you need to create a dedicated page for your photo gallery, although this is optional. After that, the next thing you will want to do is to fill up the page with product photos/videos using a gallery app.
What is the best gallery app for Shopify?
There are a lot of awesome gallery apps on the Shopify app market. Lucky for you, we have reviewed some of the best of them in this roundup already.
Become the go-to solution provider your clients can’t afford to lose – grow your Shopify with Adoric.Install Adoric app