- 1 Create your cookies dialogue and bar and customize it to your liking.
- 2 Automate your privacy request with ease, and make it available to your customer directly on your website. Handle requests with ease.
- 3 Handle all privacy requests, cookies scans, and visitor’s consent and detailed log all in one dashboard.
Curated list of the best Shopify GDPR apps
You’re a busy entrepreneur running your ecommerce business, and researching the best shopify gdpr apps you can use to optimize your Shopify store is time-consuming. So, we took the liberty of doing this.
16 Best GDPR Apps for Shopify
- 1Privacy Compliance Suite
- 2Enzuzo Data Privacy
- 3GDPR Cookie Compiler
- 4TinyCOOKIE: GDPR Cookie Banner
- 5GDPR/CCPA Compliance Manager
- 6AVD GDPR/CCPA: Cookies Consent
- 7Multi Announcement Bar & GDPR
- 8Ultimate GDPR EU Cookie Banner
- 9Booster: EU Cookie Bar GDPR
- 10EU GDPR Cookies Notification
- 11GDPR Legal Cookie
- 12GDPR/CCPA + Cookie Management
- 14GDPR Compliance Center
- 15AVADA Cookie Bar, Banner GDPR
- 16FREE > GDPR Cookie Bar ‑ Kooke
- 1 Reduce compliance risk and stay compliant with privacy law with the painless privacy features of this app.
- 2 Manage data privacy and compliance all from one dashboard. Create your custom cookie banner to match your store theme and manage data requests and cookies banners from one place.
- 1 You can customize your bar to match the site theme, colours and layout. Also, it is designed to generally fit into any device size and type.
- 2 Although the cookies compiler supports multiple languages, it has features that display banners only in EU countries.
- 3 Installation and set-up are free. No additional costs or charges are incurred in this app.
- 1 Cookies bar for online stores. Tell your visitors about cookies and cookies bar data collection practices. Creating this bar is very straightforward.
- 2 It is compliant with the EU privacy law and helps you to become compliant with the GDPR.
- 3 The app is free and easy to use. It can be customized to match the theme and colours of the store.
- 1 Show another preference popup with the cookies bar information so that customers can opt in or out of cookies data they are not interested in.
- 2 Let customers decide what cookies they want. Give users the opportunity to make their own cases and take control of their cookies information.
- 3 You can fully customize the cookies bar to what you desire with a clean and neat user interface. Also, ask for customer consent to save cookie bar information for future reference.
- 1 Customize your cookies bar to suit the design of your store. You can easily create a cookies bar carousel with ease and with a few clicks.
- 2 YOu can create multiple header announcements, discount sales and other promotions to attract customers and push for purchase.
- 3 The GDPR cookies bar informs the customers that you are using cookies in your store according to the EU Laws. You will need a concise explanation of what the data is used for.
- 1 Create your cookies consent bar with one click and display banners and bar to customers in your store. Make sure that the cookie bar complies with all the EU laws to avoid being punished.
- 2 You can set your cookies bar to show only to the pre-defined people. You can choose to show it only to EU Visitors only.
- 1 Display cookies consent bar for customers in your store in accordance with EU laws and regulations.
- 2 It is simple, easy to set up and user-friendly. Also, it can be fully customized to match the design of your store.
- 1 Design your cookie consent bar to match your store and ensure they stay compliant with the cookies banner pop-up.
- 2 Educate your customers on the use of cookie collections and let them change their preferences at any time.
- 3 Manage requests and consent right within the app. Allow data subjects to view, modify and delete personal data about them from the store.
- 1 Compiles with all the rules and regulations governing the use of cookie banners. The consent and tracking scripts are just like the Facebook Pixel and Google Analytics.
- 2 Set your store to comply with all the legal compliance in a minute with a few clicks. No prior knowledge is required.
- 3 It is easily customized and very easy to set up third-party cookies.
- 1 Customize your cookies consent bar to match the site theme and display the banner on your site requesting your customer consent on using cookies for your store.
- 2 With the app installed, there are pre-generated pages for GDPR/CCPA and APPI where your customers can make requests, edit accounts and delete data.
- 3 All private policy consent are classified under one admin dashboard which makes management reporting and exporting data easy.
- 1 This is a free app that makes compliance easy, simple and fast.
- 2 You can fully customize your cookie consent banner and upload it to your store.
- 1 Choose the best cookies consent and store scanning solutions. Powerful yet flexible with multilingual cookie bars and banners.
- 2 It helps customers to manage their data rights as well as the declaration page thereby taking out the stress of manually responding to customers’ rights.
- 1 Make sure your cookies consent bar for your website visitors is in compliance with the EU law and regulations.
- 2 You can choose your cookie design from the ready-to-use theme options. Design your cookies bar so that with one click, the customer will agree to give consent to use their information. After then, the bar automatically closes.
- 3 Design your bar freely however you want it to look. You can customise the font, and colours and position the bar to appear on various devices.
Best GDPR Apps for Shopify
Are you on the market for the best GDPR app for your Shopify store? Read on because we will share the best Shopify GDPR apps with you in this review.
On May 25, 2018, the European Union enacted the General Data Protection Regulation, GDPR for short, to protect consumers’ data and privacy.
Under this regulation, the responsibility of collecting your customers’ data in the safest way possible, and failure to do this can get you into serious trouble.
But isn’t Shopify GDPR compliant right out of the box? Well, Shopify is indeed GDPR compliant, but the bulk of the work still falls on you.
Looking like a lot of work already? Well, it is actually.
The cool part is that these apps come with a design editor that makes it easy to design elegant GDPR banners that are mobile responsive. Some even come with a handful of customizable templates you can use.
How do you become GDPR compliant on Shopify?
How do I add cookie consent to Shopify?
The easiest way to add cookie consent to your Shopify website is by using a GDPR app.
What are the best GDPR apps for Shopify?
There are countless GDPR Shopify apps. The best app largely depends on the features you are looking for and, of course, your budget.
Become the go-to solution provider your clients can’t afford to lose – grow your Shopify with Adoric.Install Adoric app