- 1 Try our mini account widget to retain more customers. This widget allows customers to see more detailed data on their orders.
- 2 Offer members feature like reorder button, profile & password manager, menu builder with custom pages, Unique branding, and more.
- 3 Integrates with multiple apps that handle rewards, wishlists, reviews, loyalty, and customer support.
Curated list of the best Shopify Membership apps
You’re a busy entrepreneur running your ecommerce business, and researching the best shopify membership apps you can use to optimize your Shopify store is time-consuming. So, we took the liberty of doing this.
- 1 Subscriptions encourage first-time customers to become return customers. You can process recurring purchases in one place.
- 2 The more return customers you have through subscriptions, the stronger your customer base and business.
- 3 Using a recurring billing process saves time. Encourage customers to make repeat purchases by giving them incentives.
- 1 Set who can see your content, prices, products, pages, menu list, add-to-cart buttons, and more.
- 2 Create a paid membership program with recurring payments.
- 3 Set up membership tiers and give customers exclusive access to your blogs, products, or new products.
- 1 Process recurring payments and allow customers to subscribe to your program to keep them loyal.
- 2 Setting recurring payments allows your customers to use those special perks you offer.
- 3 After creating a membership, members can customize features such as remove, add or skip renewals.
- 1 Turn your ideas into digital products like online courses, podcasts, membership sites, and more.
- 2 Build your membership program like Amazon prime. Automate membership renewals, recurring payments, invoices, and reminders.
- 3 Share exclusive content with your members. Retain your members by giving them exclusive access to your products and web pages.
- 1 Create a community for paid members. Offer exclusive perks to your loyal members.
- 2 Set billing for digital products, shipping tiers, and software monthly or annually. Make necessary changes when you add new products.
- 3 Add perks like exclusive content for members, discounted products, and free shipping to impress your customers and keep them coming back.
- 1 We process recurring bills and offer members mouth-watering benefits. We can help you build a community of loyal members to buy your content.
- 2 Tag members and orders, choose who to show your content, blogs, and products, and integrate with other customer-tag apps.
- 3 Automated member discount codes, free trials, POS integrations, failed credit card retries, and more.
- 1 Make first-time member billing easy and automate renewal, reminders, and invoice processing at checkout.
- 2 Multiple member plans, automated customer and order tagging with AL/ML, and customized member perks.
- 3 Offer unlimited in-app membership perks such as free shipping, first look, discounts, exclusive access, and more.
Best Membership Apps for Shopify
Are you looking to create and manage a membership site on Shopify and are on the market for the best membership app? Read on because this roundup review is for you.
In case you don’t know, a membership site is basically a site that grants access to content, resources, products, etc. to only accredited members of the website. A good example of a membership site is Netflix.
Whereas anyone can peruse Netflix’s website, only paying members have access to the movies and shows Netflix offers.
There are several benefits to setting up and running a membership website, especially on Shopify. Firstly, it gives you a chance to generate immense revenue from your content.
For example, let’s say you want to teach people how to play the piano and still make money from your vocation. You can simply set up a membership site and get people to pay to watch your piano video tutorials.
Secondly, setting up a membership site is a great way to build loyalty with your customers. For instance, you can grant loyal customers access to exclusive couponing program to reward them for their patronage.
In addition, your membership site can be a major source of passive income for you.
That being said, running a membership site is not an easy task, hence why you need the best membership apps for Shopify.
These apps enable you to offer exclusive content to your registered members, sell course subscriptions, accept payments for membership, and many more.
Best of all, these apps are very simple to use.
How do I set up monthly subscriptions in Shopify?
To set up monthly subscriptions in Shopify, first log in to your admin dashboard. From there, click the Products tab on the left pane, select the product you wish to sell as subscription, and check the Sell product as subscription option.
Can sell product as subscription in Shopify?
Yes, you can, as doing so allows you to generate recurring revenue for your store.
What are the best membership apps for Shopify?
There are several membership apps for Shopify on the Shopify app store. The best app for your Shopify store depends on the features you are on the lookout for and your budget.
Become the go-to solution provider your clients can’t afford to lose – grow your Shopify with Adoric.Install Adoric app