- 1 Easy Returns allows your customers to return one or multiple products at the same time in one request.
- 2 From the analytics data and report, discover the most returned products and the reason behind the motive and work towards improving them to reduce returns.
- 3 Send notifications to customers about their return shipping labels or let them print out their prepaid shipping labels themselves.
Curated list of the best Shopify RMA apps
You’re a busy entrepreneur running your ecommerce business, and researching the best shopify rma apps you can use to optimize your Shopify store is time-consuming. So, we took the liberty of doing this.
15 Best RMA Apps for Shopify
- 1Easy Returns Management System
- 2Return Rabbit
- 3PostCo 360: Returns Center
- 4EcoReturns: AI Powered Returns
- 5Rich Returns
- 6FlexReturn Return Center
- 7Returnly Returns & Exchanges
- 8Sorted Returns Center
- 9AfterShip Returns Center
- 10Shipway ‑ 5‑in‑1 Shipping App
- 11eCommerce Returns Management
- 12DPD Shipping & Fulfillment
- 13ReturnZap ‑ Returns Management
- 14Return & Exchange Portal
- 1 Return Rabbit focuses on revenue-driven return management that allows customers to easily turn their returns to exchanges of other products available in the store with a few clicks. The focus is on customer satisfaction and retention so the process is most times effortless.
- 2 All the workflow and processes are fully automated so that your team can focus on other pressing areas f your business. You take charge of the entire process and control how and when the return gets approved and processed.
- 3 Use insight analytics data to discover return trends, customer behaviours, product optimisation etc and analyse product feedback and reason for return from your customers to improve the process and increase customer retention.
- 1 This self-return portal can easily be customized. You can change the logo, and colour to match the brand theme and also you can create your own return policy etc.
- 2 Accept customers' refunds in exchange for other products to show your trust in them and help them build their loyalty to your brand. This will turn to repeating and paying customers.
- 3 While integrated with over 50 carriers globally, you can create your own carrier account to automate your shipping labels, create multiple carriers for your customers both local and international and set your own return rules.
- 1 To reduce the stress of returns, create an automated and customizable return portal for your customers to return easier for them. More importantly, is the central dashboard for your teams where they can manage exchanges and returns.
- 2 The 1-Click exchange features make it easy for the customers to turn returns into an exchange for other products. There should be rules guiding exchanges to avoid too many exchanges and lesser revenue.
- 3 Provide return labels for your customers to keep them loyal to the brand and gain practical insight information from the return data to help your business grow and work on lacking areas.
- 1 Create self-service return portals so that customers can submit their returns or request exchange in very easy steps. Easily customizable and you can set your own policy, rules and resolutions.
- 2 Create rules that govern your return policies to reduce the rate of returns and connect with popular shipping carriers to generate automatic return labels.
- 3 Send notifications to your customers through email or text messages to them at every step of the return process. Let them be involved in the return process and if there want a refund or exchange for product or gift cards.
- 1 Simplify your return processes, and create automated steps so that customers can easily start a return and exchange products with the prepaid return labels.
- 2 Customers can request to exchange products with gift cards or any other gifts without contacting customer support. The gift recipient can request the gift card or other gift they deem fit.
- 3 Create advanced return solutions and rules that will help you to grow and increase revenue through international handling, printerless QR codes, rules to order returns and exchanges and so many more.
- 1 Make use of couriers such as UPS, USPS etc. competitive discounted shipping rates and send labels to customers to track the return shipment.
- 2 Create and brand your return self-portals so that customers can request returns within minutes and a few clicks.
- 3 Create rules for your returns that can be flexible and simplify your order processes. Easily create new orders for product exchange.
- 1 Build branded return portals that allow customers to return and exchange products and accelerate shipping with popular couriers like UPS and USPS. It is customizable and displays the return history.
- 2 Send customers notifications for return status via email to reduce inquiries and increase brand loyalty and trust. Create prepaid shipping labels and embed shipping instructions.
- 3 Create prepaid labels and set return flexible return rules such as returns per number of products, list of refundable and non-refundable products etc to save cost and recapture revenue.
- 1 Use API integrated software to auto-assign shipping labels or use discounted shipping rates from shipping couriers like Delhivery, Ecom Express etc.
- 2 Create a self-service page for customers to manage orders, returns and shipments very easy. You can create customisable portals for your customers to request refunds and exchanges easily.
- 3 Create branded self-service return portals for customers, allow exchange with other variants and enable refund options with Gift cards, bank transfers etc. End-to-end return management.
- 1 Set Up is easy and simple. Automate and customize your return policy to look like your website.
- 2 Make the experience an exceptional one so that they can schedule courier pick-ups from home, and integrates return shipping and printer-free shipping options.
- 3 Your team can use the return key to track and monitor returns, optimize returns authorizations and turn refunds into exchange and repurchase opportunities.
- 1 Easily create shipping and return labels for open orders with a few clicks. It can be automatic or connected to the shopping carrier.
- 2 Orders are fulfilled on Shopify and a tracking number is generated and stored in the Shopify orders immediately after creating a label. DPD automatically informs the customer of the status of the shipment and a notification is sent.
- 3 For a seamless return and shipping, you can generate shipping invoices and delivery notes or a shipping log in your corporate identity.
- 1 Add a self-service portal to your store to allow customers to initiate returns and receive shipping labels without contacting your support team.
- 2 Return options are flexible, you can offer prepaid return labels or charge customers for returns with ReturnZap integrated rates or your supported shipping carrier rates.
- 3 Create customisable return rules based on more than 20 orders, product and customer criteria. Pricing is straightforward with no per-label fee. Also, you can offer refunds and returns with store credit cards which can be used any time.
- 1 You can automate your customer return policies and return management with a self-service portal. Easy to manage and track your returns and exchange requests. It is fully customizable and creates a positive experience in return and exchange management.
- 2 With the store credit solution, you can turn returns and refunds into product exchanges or store credit which is directly integrated into your store.
- 3 Make the order return process easy and seamless. Create a return order shipping label and process it automatically or through supported shipping carriers like USPS, Shippo etc.
- 1 EcoReturns grants the opportunity for your customers to buy discounted return labels from carriers or through automated pre-defined prices. Also, available are QR codes for customers who cannot print the labels.
- 2 Make work more straightforward and less stressful when you automate your workflow and processes. Processes like generating return labels, creation of exchange orders, refunds and shipment can be automated for customers.
- 3 AI-powered return solutions, engine and tools that help you reduce returns, prevent fraud and keeps your customers become loyal brand ambassadors while still sustaining the brand growth.
Best RMA Apps for Shopify
Are you on the market for the best RMA apps for your Shopify store? Then read on because we created this roundup review specially for you.
Return Management Apps, or RMA for short, are apps that enable you to manage customers’ returns seamlessly.
Returns are an inevitable part of running an e-commerce business. Although certainly not the coolest thing you will want to do, managing customers’ returns in the most effective manner possible is very important.
The reason is that if you fail to do so, you will only end up angering your customers, who will happily move on to another merchant, abandoning your store for good. And you certainly wouldn’t want that.
While you can manage returns manually from your Shopify admin dashboard, you are better off using an RMA app. Not only will this make your life easier, but it will also help boost efficiency.
The best RMA apps for Shopify lets you automate your store’s order return process, thus reducing customer complaints and improving your store’s credibility.
In addition, these apps allow your customers to return multiple orders at once with a few clicks of the button. Plus, they are fitted with analytical tools you can use to effectively track your store’s performance.
Does Shopify manage returns?
Shopify does have an out-of-the-box order return management system. To access it, you’d have to log in to your admin dashboard and navigate to Orders >> Return items However, we suggest you use an RMA app instead of handling your returns manually.
Can I create a return policy in Shopify?
Yes, you can easily create a return policy in Shopify with a few taps of the button.
What are the best RMA apps for Shopify?
There are a lot of RMA apps for Shopify, and the best app for your store largely depends on the features you are looking for and your budget.
Become the go-to solution provider your clients can’t afford to lose – grow your Shopify with Adoric.Install Adoric app