- 1 Customer can create their social account and manage them, and decide what products to like and unlike on the Shopify Store.
- 2 The configuration is divided into 5 simple steps; The general configuration, social, label, design and mail configuration.
- 3 The app is very flexible and you can enable or disable the app if you no longer have the need for it.
Curated list of the best Shopify Social Login apps
You’re a busy entrepreneur running your ecommerce business, and researching the best shopify social login apps you can use to optimize your Shopify store is time-consuming. So, we took the liberty of doing this.
- 1 Integrate Social Login with other commonly used social channels like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google etc.
- 2 Set up is easy and can be done within minutes. Also, you can customize the social login icon and display them on the login page. This makes it easy for customers to revisit your site with just one click.
- 3 This feature is only available to social login sign-up users which enables them to pass their data between Shopify.
- 1 You can transform your customer account into a multifunctional customer profile where the customer can easily edit and change personal information and address.
- 2 There are various plugins to choose from and you can only select, pay and use the ones you need on your store.
- 3 There are many apps you can integrate into your customer account page to produce the best result. This includes Loyalty, subscriptions and rewards.
- 1 Think of any platform you want to log in to.? It is available on this app. There support all commonly used platforms.
- 2 Customise your platforms and login in whatever way you want. The interface needs to be user-friendly and neat.
- 3 Install and set up with a few clicks. No need for manual installations.
- 1 Customers can be able to login into the social network with just one social login.
- 2 Customers can sign up to many social networks with just one password which makes it easier for them to remember.
- 3 The social network is a new way of connecting and networking. Use the power of social networking to scale and grow your business.
- 1 Log in with any of your social networking platforms with ease and a few clicks.
- 2 Set up and installation takes a few minutes and is up and running automatically. No need to manually do the work.
- 3 Create more events and popup that allows you to collect more customer data and engage your customer to avoid more cart abandonment.
- 1 Create a social login for your customers to connect to other social platforms with just a single click. Social platforms like Facebook, Amazon, Twitter, Google and many more.
- 2 Installation is easy and can be done with just a few clicks and within minutes. No need for code writing.
- 3 It can be customized to match your theme and also be user-friendly.
Best Social Login Apps for Shopify
Are you looking for the best social login apps for your Shopify store? Read on because we created this roundup app review post just for you.
Logging in to your Shopify account using your security credentials (email and password) can sometimes be cumbersome – and tiring. As such, you might want to find an easier way to log in to your store without typing in your passwords.
This is where social login apps come into play. These apps make it easy for you to log in to your Shopify store from your favorite social media channel. And not just you but your customers as well. This means your customers can also log in to their account on your Shopify website from Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and many more, with just a few clicks of the button.
The best part is that most of the social login apps we’ve reviewed in this roundup allow you to customize your social login interface however you want by injecting custom CSS codes into your website’s codebase. Plus, you can use them to collect your users’ emails whenever they log in to their accounts.
In fact, you can use these apps to keep track of people that log in to their accounts on your website.
How do I add social login to Shopify?
The easiest and most practical way to add social login to your Shopify website is by using a social login app.
How do I enable Facebook/Instagram login on Shopify?
To enable Facebook or Instagram login on your Shopify website, it’s best to use a social login app.
What are the best social login apps for Shopify?
Luckily, there are several awesome social login apps on the Shopify app store; the best app for your store depends on the features you are looking for and your budget.
Become the go-to solution provider your clients can’t afford to lose – grow your Shopify with Adoric.Install Adoric app