- 1 Showing completed orders from real people helps build trust with new store visitors. Add sales notifications manually if you don't have enough orders yet.
- 2 Our app allows shoppers to add items to their cart from the sales popup and to skip to checkout immediately.
- 3 Show the Sticky Cart button and add-to-cart counter. Display your store terms and conditions for checking out on the cart page.
Curated list of the best Shopify Social Proof apps
You’re a busy entrepreneur running your ecommerce business, and researching the best shopify social proof apps you can use to optimize your Shopify store is time-consuming. So, we took the liberty of doing this.
14 Best Social Proof Apps for Shopify
- 1Sales Popup & Sticky Cart
- 2POWRful Customer Comments
- 3Hype ‑ Social Proof Urgency
- 4Judge.me Product Reviews
- 5WiserNotify Social Proof Popup
- 6Popify ‑ Social Proof SalesPop
- 7ProveSource Social Proof
- 8Social Proof, Email, Exit Pop
- 9Influence Social Proof Popup
- 10Proof Bear ‑ Sales Popup
- 11Social Proof & Sales Pop Up
- 12Social Proof & Urgency FOMO
- 13Social Proof, Urgency, Pop ups
- 14Sales POP Up & Social Proof
- 1 Let existing customers leave reviews and comments about your product and services to build trust.
- 2 Customers' reviews and testimonials can help you improve your business.
- 3 Edit comments on your store to match your brand tone for better performance.
- 1 Use social proof to promote trending products to keep your store visitors up-to-date with the latest items.
- 2 Combine unlimited messages to build trust and boost your conversion rate.
- 3 A community of loyal customers can help you upsell more products in your store.
- 1 Get reviews, photos, and videos directly through email. Add coupons to your store.
- 2 Show Store star ratings on Google Shopping, Google search, and Facebook as social proof.
- 3 Easy to install with efficient customer support. Use widgets and import reviews to your store.
- 1 Let visitors see recent and ongoing activities like purchases, reviews, bulk sales, and more to win their trust.
- 2 You can show discounts timer, sales notifications, and more to reduce cart abandonment.
- 3 Track visitors' activities and the impact of social proof and urgency on your business growth.
- 1 The fear of missing out (FOMO) is one effective tool that can compel visitors to become customers.
- 2 Use social proof to build trust with store visitors and convince them to become customers.
- 3 Use custom templates to create eye-catching notifications.
- 1 Use social proof to build trust and create a sense of urgency. Show recent orders and other store activities.
- 2 Making your store look busy is a proven way to nudge visitors into buying items from you. Sales and add-to-cart pop-ups are almost all you need.
- 3 Leverage the busy look of your store to upsell or cross-sell other items.
- 1 Our app notifications are sophisticated and easy to customize, allowing you to adjust time, behavior, and style.
- 2 Get clear insight into conversion rates and how to improve your e-commerce business.
- 3 Influence integrates multiple apps to help you display more social proof on your store.
- 1 Increase FOMO by showing sales notifications as they come in. a sense of urgency will lead to more sales.
- 2 Build trust with new store visitors by showing add-to-cart and sales notifications.
- 3 We help you create engaging pop-ups with your product images and content to attract more customers.
- 1 FOMO editor is easy to use. The app can help you boost sales, create urgency, and build trust by displaying customer reviews and social proof.
- 2 Get customers from anywhere in the world. Translate your store and product details into 29 different languages.
- 3 Integrate all your Shopify store apps with FOMO in a few clicks.
- 1 Sell more items by displaying social proof and reviews on your store.
- 2 We help you create enticing email and discount pop-ups that can convert visitors to buyers.
- 3 A sense of urgency and scarcity nudges store visitors to buy products before they get sold out. Add a discount timer or activity counter.
- 1 Displaying social proof on your Shopify store is an excellent way to build trust and convert store visitors to paying customers.
- 2 Store visitors may be prompted to buy from you when they see recent sales notifications on your store.
- 3 Showing sales and add-to-cart activities in your store can create a sense of urgency leading to more sales.
Best Social Proof Apps for Shopify
Are you looking to social proof your Shopify website and are looking for the best social proof apps to help you with this task? Read on!
One of the major challenges of running an online store is getting converting your website traffic into sales. Now, there are several reasons why your visitors, especially first-time visitors, won’t want to buy after arriving on your website.
One of the reasons is that they don’t trust your store well enough to shell out their hard-earned money. This is certainly not your fault; online shoppers tend to have trust issues and will naturally have misgivings towards your store.
This is where social proofing comes into play.
Put simply, social proof is a phenomenon in which people base their actions on the actions of others. Case in point: reviews.
A good way to social proof your Shopify store is by displaying the reviews of other customers. By doing so, potential customers looking to buy from your store will be willing to let down their guards, knowing fully well that others have also bought from your store and were satisfied with their purchases.
Besides testimonials, social proof can also take the form of testimonials, recommendations, social shares, and many more.
You will need the best social proof app to effectively social-proof your Shopify website. These apps allow you to add badges and nudges to make customers trust your store the more. Plus, they enable you to import reviews from marketplaces such as Aliexpress right into your Shopify store.
How do I set up social proof on Shopify?
There are several ways to set up social proof on your Shopify website. They include displaying customer reviews on your product page, showcasing testimonials, and many more.
What are social proof apps for Shopify?
Social proof apps are apps that enable you to add social proof, such as testimonials and reviews, to your website with a few clicks of the button.
What are the best social proof apps for Shopify?
There are many social proof apps on the Shopify app market. Each app has distinctive features, and the best app for your store largely depends on your budget.
Become the go-to solution provider your clients can’t afford to lose – grow your Shopify with Adoric.Install Adoric app