- 1 A fast page retains more visitors and increases conversion. Let customers leave your store with a good experience.
- 2 Our software studies your customers' behavior, predict what they may like, and tells your page what to display.
- 3 Install the app with one click and activate it without coding.
Curated list of the best Shopify Speed Optimization apps
You’re a busy entrepreneur running your ecommerce business, and researching the best shopify speed optimization apps you can use to optimize your Shopify store is time-consuming. So, we took the liberty of doing this.
23 Best Speed Optimization Apps for Shopify
- 1Superspeed ‑ Free Speed Boost
- 2Plug in Speed
- 3Superchargify AMP
- 4Page Load Magic
- 5The AMP app
- 6Hyperspeed: Extreme Page Speed
- 7AiSpeed | Page Speed Optimizer
- 8Swish: Page Speed Booster
- 9MinifyMe ‑ File Optimizer
- 10Speedimize: Raise Page Speed
- 11Core Web Vitals Booster
- 12Superspeed Google's Page Speed
- 13ROAR: Page Speed Booster
- 14Speedster Page Speed Optimizer
- 15Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer
- 16Booster: Page Speed Optimizer
- 17AiSpeed | Speed Up Your Store
- 18Superspeed Google's Page Speed
- 19Superspeed Google's Page Speed
- 20Superspeed Google's Page Speed
- 21Page Speed Booster
- 22Superspeed Google's Page Speed
- 23Superspeed Google’s Page Speed
- 1 Get your store to rank higher on search results by boosting your page speed. Faster pages have proven to drive higher organic traffic.
- 2 Activate the app with one click to compress all images on your store for better performance.
- 1 Mobile-friendly websites often rank higher on Google. AMP makes your page load instantly to increase your Google ranking.
- 2 Our software makes your store highly responsive on desktops, iOS, and android devices.
- 3 We monitor your store to identify hidden issues that need to be fixed immediately.
- 1 All members of Kaleido are entitled to use this app for free for as long as they need to.
- 2 Page Load Magic preloads your links to reduce time wastage to the barest.
- 3 Install and activates the app in minutes to get started. Our app is fully automated.
- 1 AMP improves your store's SEO, speed, and Google rating. It puts your business on top of search results on Google.
- 2 AMP works well for Shopify Plus stores to improve their marketing strategies and generate more organic sales.
- 3 Supercharge your page speed and cut back on marketing costs when you show up organically on search engines.
- 2 Small-sized images reduce the lag on your store and make it load faster. Our app compresses old and new photos to work perfectly with your Shopify website.
- 3 Heavy files from many apps can cause site lag. Our software tracks such apps to ensure they don’t reduce your site performance.
- 1 Install the app instantly and get started with improving your page speed.
- 2 The faster your page speed, the lesser time visitors spend before getting what they need. It helps to reduce website bounce rate and increases sales.
- 3 Our app helps to improve your SEO to generate high organic traffic. We also ensure that you maximize your ROAS.
- 2 It takes a few clicks to minify your files without any dev knowledge.
- 3 You can undo any minify changes at any time to make necessary modifications.
- 1 Pages that load fast have better ratings and yield higher results.
- 2 An SEO-optimized page improves your overall website performance.
- 3 Our app guarantees that your page is responsive on the web, desktop, and mobile devices of different screen sizes.
- 1 Our app complies with Google regulations to increase your mobile page rating by a significant figure.
- 2 Our app provides 24/7 support from experts actively working towards giving you the best value.
- 3 Get a 7-day free trial when you first install the app. If you don’t like what you get, you can easily Uninstall it with one click.
- 1 Optimize your page with better SEO to increase organic traffic. Using organic traffic is the most effective way to increase conversion.
- 2 Increase your page speed and conversion with just 1-click.
- 3 Several factors determine Google ranking, and one of the most significant factors is your website load speed.
- 2 We guarantee a 100% increase in your Google core web vital rating or get a refund if you don't see results.
- 3 Get the best service from our Speed experts with a monthly checkup to ensure your page runs as it should.
- 1 Instantly boost your page loading time with one click.
- 2 A faster loading page can reduce bounce rate and increase sales.
- 3 Install the app with a few clicks and get your page to respond fast.
- 1 Enjoy higher conversion when your store page store responds instantly. Install AiSpeed to boost your website speed.
- 2 AiSpeed is an AI-powered software that utilizes advanced technology to increase your Shopify website speed.
- 3 You don’t need to have coding knowledge to use the app. All you need to do is install the app to optimize your site speed.
- 1 Improve your page speed with simple steps and no coding.
- 2 Reduce bounce rate and increase sales.
- 3 Our app integrates seamlessly with all Shopify and third-party themes.
- 1 Pages that load fast help you retain more visitors and convert them into buying customers.
- 2 Fast pages improve your store ranking on Google. Superspeed optimizes your website to load as fast as possible.
- 3 Fast pages and high Google ranking increases traffic leading to more sales.
Best Speed Optimization Apps for Shopify
Speed is everything when it comes to e-commerce. One second of delay can cost you a lot of customers and sales.
In fact, load speed has been found to be directly proportional to bounce rate. That is to say, the more time it takes for your website to load, the more bounces it will get. By bounce, we mean people exiting your website before they get a chance to engage with it.
Statistically speaking, websites that take over 3 seconds to load experience a 38% bounce rate. You definitely do not want that.
High bounce rate means you will lose a lot of potential customers and sales.
For this reason, you have to put in efforts to boost your Shopify website load speed.
There are a lot of things you can do to speed up your website’s load speed. One is using lightweight images. Lightweight images exert less load on servers, thus ensuring your website loads a lot faster.
Another thing you can do is to use lazy loading. Compressing your CSS can also also help.
Managing all these tasks simultaneously can be time-demanding and stressful. And haven’t got the so much time. Therefore, you are better of using a speed optimization app.
There are many best speed optimization apps on the Shopify app store. These apps make it easy for you to speed up your website load speed without doing much. Best of all, these apps are easy to use and don’t require any coding.
How do I optimize my Shopify’s website load speed?
There re a couple of things you can do to make your Shopify site load faster. Compressing your images, removing redundant apps, caching, using CDNs, etc. are some of them.
Does load speed matter for Shopify?
Yes, it does. The faster your website loads, the lower the bounce rate and the higher it will rank on Google.
What are the best speed optimization apps for Shopify?
There are a lot of speed optimization apps for Shopify. The best app depends on the features you are looking for an your budget. And we’ve reviewed some of the best apps in this roundup.
Become the go-to solution provider your clients can’t afford to lose – grow your Shopify with Adoric.Install Adoric app