- 1 Upload unlimited stores, offices, distributors, locations, and more.
- 2 Create a simple map so your customers can find you.
- 3 It offers multiple plans to meet your different needs.
Curated list of the best Shopify Store Locator apps
You’re a busy entrepreneur running your ecommerce business, and researching the best shopify store locator apps you can use to optimize your Shopify store is time-consuming. So, we took the liberty of doing this.
13 Best Store Locator Apps for Shopify
- 1Store Locator ‑ W3
- 2MSPL Store Locator
- 3Waze/Google Maps Store Locator
- 4POWR Map Embed | Store Locator
- 5Bold Store Locator
- 6Dealer & Store Locator
- 7Store Locator by Storemapper
- 8ProMap ‑ Store Locator
- 9Google Maps ‑ Store Locator
- 10Store Locator ‑ Dealer Locator
- 11Stockist Store Locator
- 12AOD Zipcode & Store Locator
- 13POWRful Map | Store Locator
- 1 Our software allows users to add multiple stores to their websites.
- 2 This app makes it easy for store owners to manage their stores.
- 3 Customize the map to match your brand color and pin.
- 1 You sell more products when you offer your customers the option of visiting your physical store for pickup or direct purchase.
- 2 A footer or sticky icon can serve as a navigator to direct customers to your physical store with Google maps or Waze.
- 3 Install and activate our app without any coding skills. The footer or sticky icon comes up after installation.
- 1 Add unlimited locations to your stores, dealers, distributor, or affiliate location with Bold store locator.
- 2 Customize your store’s exact location using the drag-and-drop pin.
- 3 Create a store search feature to display your open days & hours, available products, store accessibility, and more.
- 1 A store locator will help promote your stores to your target audience if you have an online and physical store.
- 2 Let customers find your store when they search for your store location or name. Display all vital details on all pages.
- 3 You can find out which location customers search for the most, then tailor your marketing ads in that direction.
- 1 Install our app to drive more traffic to your store and other stores lined with yours. With Google Maps, your customers can easily find you.
- 2 Discover which store attracts the most traffic and channel your resources accordingly.
- 3 Our store locator works well with all Shopify themes. Customize the app with CSS and add your store location.
- 1 Add up to 500 stores with their location, size, or custom tags. And customize the app to fit your store.
- 2 Upload store locations with a single click or add them one at a time. Display your work days and time.
- 3 Get more in-person sales when you display the precise route to your stores and available products.
- 1 The store locator app helps you add your contact address, store location, and working hours on the app to attract more visitors.
- 2 Describe your store location in the most detailed way so real-life people can visit your store.
- 3 Install and add a store locator app to your Shopify store. Customize it as you desire.
- 1 Add as many store locations as you want to the store locator map so your customers can locate your store.
- 2 Use CSV files or spreadsheets to bulk upload locations and add other necessary details. Including product details, heat-map view, meta tag, tracking codes, and more.
- 3 Get more customers when they search for your store name, location, postcode, product name, and many more.
- 1 Easily add store location to your website from your dashboard. Edit the app to what you need.
- 2 Customers can easily find the location of stores they want to patronize through our store search feature.
- 3 Location analytics helps you discover new trends and where your target audience is searching for your store.
- 1 Install with one click.
- 2 Let customers check a product's availability before adding it to their store location.
- 3 You can enable or disable zipcodes when necessary.
- 1 Create a store locator map or location finder so your customers can locate your physical store.
- 2 You can add the location of all your stores to the store locator map. Simply create several maps and include your store location.
- 3 Customize your map locator by editing the color, locations, border, map style, and pin.
Best Store Locator Apps Shopify
Do you run a physical store you want to take online via Shopify? Or do you run a brick-and-mortar store alongside your online store and want to get as much foot traffic as possible?
You need a store locator app.
As the name suggests, a store locator app is an app that makes it easy for shoppers to locate your physical store while online.
In fact, you don’t necessarily need to run a brick-and-mortar store to use a store locator app for Shopify. You also need it even if you run your business exclusively online.
There will be times when customers will want to return a product they bought from your store. Maybe they got something different from what they ordered. Perhaps, they bought a shoe that didn’t size them. Whatever the case may be, you need to make it easy for your customers to return a product they don’t want anymore.
And one easy way to do that is by establishing a physical pickup location. Doing so will not only make your customers’ life a whole lot easier but will also help build credibility for your business.
This is also where store locator apps come into play. Using them will make finding your pickup locations a seamless experience for your customers.
What is store locator in Shopify?
Store locators, simply, are apps that make it easy for shoppers on your Shopify website to locate your physical store nearest to them with a few clicks of the button. Some apps come with maps and other interesting features such as an in-built gallery, image uploader, etc.
What are the best store locator apps for Shopify?
There are a lot of store locator apps on the Shopify app market. The best app depends on the features you are looking for and, of course, your budget.
Become the go-to solution provider your clients can’t afford to lose – grow your Shopify with Adoric.Install Adoric app